HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method – is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques. HypnoBirthing provides the missing link that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing. Emphasis is placed on pregnancy and childbirth, as well as on pre-birth parenting and the consciousness of the pre-born baby. As a birthing method, HypnoBirthing is as new as tomorrow and as old as ancient times.
This is a 5 week course comprised of 2.5 hour Zoom video conference sessions. The first session is held on the day and time you select, and subsequent sessions occur 1 week apart on the same day and time.
Here is how to sign up:
- Select the course start date and time best for you and your partner (if a partner will be able to join you).
- Select your payment option.
- Click Add to Cart
- Check out and complete payment.
- If you pay the deposit only, an invoice will be sent within 24hrs. for you to pay at your soonest convenience. Please note that the full amount must be paid prior to the start of the course unless an alternative payment plan has been set up with the instructor.
- Your instructor will mail the course materials to the address provided during the checkout process. Materials should be received before the start of the class, unless you sign up less than 72hours before the first course.
Download zoom – To participate, you will need to download the Zoom app.
One day before the class you will receive an email with a link to join the class.
** Please note: Class series is $350 including a $50, non-refundable, deposit is due upon registration to hold your place in class as our series fill quickly.